Online live computing clubs for children
In addition to our popular face to face computing clubs and workshops we offer live online virtual computing and tech clubs for kids.
Our online sessions are delivered live in small groups by our fab team of expert tech leaders – we do not use pre-recorded activity – so your child has all the input and interaction they need.
All you need at home is an internet connection and a laptop/desktop.
Virtual tech clubs coming to you LIVE from Cambridge & Chelmsford
We’re local! We deliver face to face coding and computing clubs and workshops across all parts of Cambridge, Ely, Newmarket, Haverhill, Saffron Walden, Great Dunmow, Bishop’s Stortford, Royston, Buntingford, Braintree, Harlow, Brentwood, Epping and Chelmsford – and the great news is our online clubs mean you can join us from wherever you might be!
So, if you want to join the same class as your cousin at the other end of the country (or even the other side of the world) you can. It’s a great way of being together when you can’t be in the same place. Why not get a group of your friends together to join us?
Supporting schools working with key workers’ children during the COVID-19 epidemic
Our online classes also work well with groups of children in schools - whether they are key workers' children in school or your school pupils working from home.
- We can deliver tech classes remotely to the children in your school, in your care, at set times.
- ComputerXplorers Cambridge & Chelmsford can come to your premises to deliver clubs, classes and workshops to children at school.
We can set up virtual online Coding and Computing After School Clubs exclusively for the pupils from your school.
Live online tech workshops - social distancing
All our live online virtual school tech workshops are creative, fun (and educational!) and can be adapted with a theme to suit your class.
- Our online workshops are interactive and every bit as fun as our regular workshops.
- All our workshops are run 'live' by one of our fab team of expert tech leaders (all DBS checked, of course).
- We run them remotely from our office to the children in your school.
- They can be run as half day workshops or as a series of one hour sessions over a number of weeks - we tailor them to fit your schedule.
We have a range of different workshops including:
- Retro Game Design
- Smart Phone App Design
- Micro:bit Programming
Helping children and parents survive life without school
Whether you are looking for ways to keep children happy and learning while on Coronavirus lockdown or you are already committed to helping your child develop new, fun tech skills our online coding and computer courses are the perfect way to keep children engaged from the comfort and safety of home.
Add structure to your child’s day and put their screen time to great use!
Being at home all day is hard for both parents and kids. Working out how best to schedule the day is a major challenge. Our online virtual computer clubs are the perfect way to add some structure to the day, keeping your children engaged while learning new skills and having fun. It’s the ideal way to make sure their screen time is put to great use.
Who are ComputerXplorers?
- We are a local organisation, working across Cambridge, Ely, Newmarket, Haverhill, Saffron Walden, Great Dunmow, Bishop’s Stortford, Royston, Buntingford, Braintree, Harlow, Brentwood, Epping and Chelmsford, who are specialists in computing and technology classes for children from 3-13.
- We work with a large number of schools in the area providing workshops, in-curriculum time classes, computing clubs etc.
- We cover all areas of tech from creative animation to robotics, coding and physical computing.
We are DBS (or Disclosure Scotland) checked.
Contact us to find out more!